Monday, November 14, 2005

We Return



Hello again. Sorry about the long delay. Aside from the fact that we've been busy as can be making this movie, I have yet to replace my broken digital camera. Thusly, there have been very few pictures readily available to put online. Below, you will find some recent shots courtesy of our very own Mr. Rob Harriell (the great). Which reminds me- a quick shout out to the mothers of Rob and CC... word has it you guys check this page now and again. Your kids are doing a bang up job! And, you can see them below in this sideways shot:



Sadly, I couldn't figure out how to flip it. But you get the idea. Alright... Hopefully there will be more later. As for now, enjoy your first look at THE FREEZER below!

























1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

that bumper sticker on the back of mikes wheel chair is GENIUS. does it really say "id rather be fucking"?
I NEED ONE!!
mike when are you going to let me caption your pictures?

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home